Saturday, July 28, 2012

Intro


Assalamu’alaikum!

Hello, I’m an Indonesian female with travelling dreams. I can not go anywhere I want considering what I must do here for living so that’s why I call “dreams”. But in a year I usually spend a bit of my time for a journey which I enjoy it so much. I like travelling, taking pictures and writing something related.

Image

So then I decided to make another blog, specialized for travelling stories only. Anyone can post a story too, write yours to my e-mail address : diahrismayanti@gmail.com. Stories may include your journey experiences, muslim community in some place (oh I love to read and see muslim lifes outside Indonesia), mosque, Islamic historical building, tips and trick, halal restaurants information and some others. English or Indonesian stories are welcome. So let’s share.

Salaam :)

PS. Read my personal life’s blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment